Wednesday, January 23, 2019

About Me

I grew up and have lived in New Hampshire for my entire life. I live in a small remote area within the white mountains called Franconia. There is not much to do besides ski, hike and other outside activities which as you could imagine gets boring. I went to a small high school of 200 and lived with my sister, Macie my mom Jennifer and my dad John, along with my two dogs, Rosie and Banshee. Some of my favorite past times are hanging out with my friends, going to the beach, and working out. After high school I decided to go the University of New Hampshire as a marketing major. A year later I realized that staying in New Hampshire was not the best for me and I needed to go to a warmer climate so I transferred to the University of Tampa, where I found my best friends. I joined a sorority Delta Gamma where it has opened me up to so many opportunities. As of this year I also switched my major to advertising and public relations, I haven't taken many classes regarding this major so I am hoping I like it. Although I miss home everyday I am so grateful and happy that I moved miles away to Tampa!

No comments:

Post a Comment